Here’s some great news if you’re 27 or under and are thinking about joining the BMC. We’ve launched a U27 digital membership. Now you can take out BMC U27 membership for £1.65 / month.
That’s right. If you're under 27 then you can get all the great benefits of BMC membership delivered digitally for only £1.65 / month*
What will you get for being an U27 digital BMC member
• 15% discounts in Cotswold Outdoor / Snow + Rock
• Access to many other retail and travel discounts
• Digital Summit magazine through our app
• 10% off in the BMC shop
• £15 million Combined Liability Insurance cover**
• Access to BMC Travel Insurance policies
• Access to Mountain Training registration
Join 83,000 BMC members and you’ll help us:
• Be a powerful voice for all climbers, hill walkers and mountaineers
• Protect our crags and mountains
• Campaign for improved access
• Promote environmental sustainability
• Provide technical and safety advice
• Help climbers, hill walkers and mountaineers improve their skills, confidence and achieve personal ambitions
• Keep our heritage alive
* BMC U27 digital-only membership is £26.35 / year, with a 25% discount on your first year if you sign up with this Direct Debit offer.
** For members who are resident in the Republic of Ireland, the total limit for Public Liability is £10m.
Youth Outdoor Climbing Courses
Whether you want to make the leap from indoor climbing into Sport or Trad climbing outdoors, we run many courses across the country and throughout the year that are specially for 11-17 year olds.
Subsidised Youth Course Places
There are a large number of free places on courses for families who may struggle to afford it. Any families who live in rented accommodation and who receive income support or universal credit may contact the instructor of a course or James McHaffie for a place.
From just £1.65 a month it's never been easier to join and support our work:
This article has been read
Click on the tags to explore more